- About this track
- Course curriculum
- Course format
- Completion certificate
- Upcoming sessions
This track is suitable for you if you want to administer a Blockchain network.
An understanding of networks and network topology is essential for this track.
- Understand peer to peer network topology
- Setting up the Permission-ed Blockchain Infrastructure
- Enabling RPCs on the network
- Enabling remote cors transaction
- Writing Scripts for Bulk creation and unlocking of accounts
- Securing the connections to nodes
- Scaling Network with multiple peers
- Testing with dummy transactions
- Syncing Peers
- Setting up the Block Explorer
- Socket Connections with Blockchain
- Configuring libraries to read state from Chain
- UI/UX customization
Online interactive faculty led sessions.
The course is split across 2 weekends with a total duration of 8 hours
All participants shall be awarded BlockEmy Course completion certificate.
Sessions to be announced soon
Start your Blockchain learning journey with BlockEmy