- About this track
- Course curriculum
- Course format
- Completion certificate
- Upcoming sessions
- Discussion about the pre-Blockchain era
- How did we land-up in this sophisticated technology?
- Definition of Blockchain
- What is NOT a Blockchain ?
- Why Blockchain ?
- What are the current market trends related to Blockchain technology?
- Where it is in the Gartner Hype cycle ?
- What are its current strength because of which we'd want to use it over conventional technology?
- What can we do with this technology ?
- Can we use Blockchain everywhere ?
- Introduction to Ethereum
- What are smart contracts ? How are they different than the contracts that we sign today on paper and how are they enforced?
- Getting your hands dirty with the Ethereum Blockchain
- Introduction to the Remix- Browser based online solidity compiler
- Creating and Deploying a simple smart contract.
Online interactive faculty led sessions.
The course is split across 2 sessions of 2 hours each.
Oct 28th, 2017 (Saturday) : 8.30 AM to 10:30 AM Singapore Standard Time (GMT+8)
Oct 29th, 2017 (Sunday) : 8.30 AM to 10:30 AM Singapore Standard Time (GMT+8)
For US and Canada participants, the sessions timings would translate to Friday and Saturday evening respectively (based on timezone difference)
Enroll for this track
You shall not be billed yet